May 13, 2015

Review: Shadows and Secrets (13 to life #2) by Shannon Delaney

Summary-
Nothing's simple when you run with werewolves. Jess Gillmansen thinks she's seen it all but her eyes are about to be opened to even more danger and a reality far more paranormal than she's suspected. With Jess's realization that the Rusakovas' mother is still alive and imprisoned, the group's choices become harder and trust more important. Lines are drawn and relationships change as the broken Rusakova family struggles to reunite long enough to free their mother and people who Jess always just took to be normal people show themselves to be much, much more.
 
Review-
The book is one that I can say I truly liked. When i first started to read it It took me about a week to get about 50 pages in. But after that I finished it in 3 days. When I had free time my face was in the book. causing most people to think I'm a nerd. It surprised me because I wasn't suspecting the turn of event that happen.  
 
Publisher-St. Martin's Griffin
Reviewer Rating: 4.5 Stars
Reviewed by~Destiny Bethel (Student at Franklin High School)
Thank you to the author for the donation of this book to the Read for your Future book program in exchange for a honest review!!!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)