December 10, 2014

Reviewer Wanted

After much deliberation, I have finally decided to take the plunge and ask for help. I simply have to many books coming in that I cannot keep up with. I lost 2 reviewers They just moved on. And i have one that is just to busy to help. So i am looking for at least one reviewer to start with. My intention is to mail the reviewer books who will then review them and mail them either to me or to the school directly. We are a site that reviews YA books and then we donates them to the local High School here.

Requirements:
* You must live in the USA because the shipping would wipe me out if you were out of the states. Im in ohio the closer the better but i am willing to ship the books in the USA.

*Reviews must be from the Young Adult genre. If you are 16 or 17 you must have a parents permission to review and you must be financially able to mail the books back to me once you have read and reviewed them.

*I need someone who can commit to one review a week, but after that one you can do as many as you want. Accountability is a must.

*Must be 16+ as most of the books I receive are Young Adult novels.

*Must understand that there is no guarantee of review books (High probability though)

*Must reside in the US if you want to receive review books from me. International shipping is too expensive.

*Absolutely no author bashing.  Read for your future is a strictly professional page. You can write a negative review, but be respectful.

*Must be willing to coordinate and agree to books that will be reviewed in advance.

*Must submit links to prior reviews so I can see if you would be a good fit.

*Reviews can be formatted however you would like, but the set up (Cover image, purchase links, rating, etc) must be the same as mine.

Wishes:

*Someone who doesn't mind reviewing a new release in a series they haven't read before. I can't do it, and I don't have the time to go back to read the prior installments. I would LOVE to have someone who can do this.

Benefits:

*A place to share your thoughts about books on a well established blog.

*A custom signature and about me section.

* Helping to put books into the hands of teenagers

*A potentially larger role with the blog if wanted.
 
*You can read what we are all about HERE!

If  you can agree with all this LOL You can Apply HERE! or email me @ chaarmedone1512@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)