October 29, 2013

Review: The Fury (The Fury #1) by Alexander Gordon Smith

Summary-
From the creator of the Escape from Furnace series, a ferocious epic of supernatural terror, perfect for Stephen King fans Imagine if one day, without warning, the entire human race turns against you, if every person you know, every person you meet becomes a bloodthirsty, mindless savage . . . That’s the horrifying reality for Cal, Brick, and Daisy. Friends, family, even moms and dads, are out to get them. Their world has the Fury. It will not rest until they are dead.
In Alexander Gordon Smith’s adrenaline-fueled saga, Cal and the others must uncover the truth about what is happening before it destroys them all. But survival comes at a cost. In their search for answers, what they discover will launch them into battle with an enemy of unimaginable power
 
Review-
OMG!!!! I absolutely loved this book. It kept me very involved and interested. I read it twice in the time I have had it. It is amazing and I probably would read it again. It is kind of gory in some parts but besides that I thoroughly enjoyed the book. Hey I even cried at the very end when Daisy died because she was my favorite character! If you like gory, scary, fighting, and books that make you think. This is the book for you!
 
Publisher-Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR)
Reviewer Rating: 5 STARS!!!
Reviewed by~Sierra Wells (Student at Franklin Highschool)
Thank you to the publisher for the donation of this book to the Read for the Future book program in exchange for a honest review!






 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I loved your review of The Fury. That is now definitely on my to read list. Thanks for the review and keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)