May 30, 2013

Review: Truely, Madly, Deeply by Hannah Jayne

Summary-
Sawyer Dodd has it all. She's a star track athlete, choir soloist, and A-student. And her boyfriend is the handsome all-star Kevin Anderson. But behind the medals, prom pictures, and perfect smiles, Sawyer finds herself trapped in a controlling, abusive relationship with Kevin. When he dies in a drunk-driving accident, Sawyer is secretly relieved. She's free. Until she opens her locker and finds a mysterious letter signed by "an admirer" and printed with two simple words: "You're welcome."
 
Review-
WOW! what a fantastic murder mystery. Right from the first page I was pulled into the thick-of-things. The mysterious hints come at you from all sides. I thought I was on the path to identifying the bad guy when...wham! I'd get hit with a new clue. By the time I got to the end I had had everyone guilty at one point or another. Certainly filled with nail-biting suspense! I could not put this book away. I read it all in one day. I just had to find out what was going on & who was tormenting the main character. The storyline is very tricky and detail oriented. The main character desperately tries to unweave the plot to save herself, friends & family. A very endearing and genuinely nice young lady. I was highly pleased with the way this book was so easy to read. It had a very smooth flow to it. Highly recommended! I'm sure you'll love it too. Happy Reading!!
 
Publisher-Sourcebooks Fire
Reviewer Rating: 5 STARS!!!
Reviewed by~Mechele
Thank you to the publisher for the donation of this book to the Read for your Future book program in exchange of a honest review!





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)