August 25, 2011

Review: Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens

Summary-
Ashlyn: A lonely society princess living in New York City.

Daddy hired you to be my bodyguard.
Colin: Childhood enemy, now her protector.
Daddy thought I’d be safe. He thought I’d never fall in love. He thought he could keep me forever.
Charles: obsessed with keeping her safe, keeping her his, he hires the one person he knows she could never fall in love with: Colin.
Daddy was wrong

Review-
This book is amazing! I love the love story in this book. The growing attraction between Ashlyn and Colin is very realistic! This book has everything! Drama, romance, and very, very over protective parents. My heart truly went out to Ashlyn in this book. I felt soooo bad for the poor girl. Jennifer Laurens is defiantly one of my favorite authors! I would recommend this book to anyone.  
Publisher-Grove Creek Publishing
My Score: 5 Stars-Loved the Book!
Reviewed by~Sarah
~Thank you to the author for the donation of this book to the Read for your future book program. This donation in no way influences our review of this book!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)