April 11, 2011

Review: Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens

Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens

Summary-
I met someone who changed everything. Matthias. My autistic sister's guardian angel. Honest. Inspiring. Funny. Hot. And immortal. That was the problem. What could I do? I did what any other girl would do-I fell in love with him. Zoe's sister darts in front of cars. Her brother's a pothead. Her parents are so overwhelmed; they don't see Zoe lost in her broken life. Zoe escapes the only way she knows how: partying. Matthias, a guardian sent from Heaven, watches over Zoe's autistic sister. After Zoe is convinced he's legit, angel and lost girl come together in a love that changes destiny. But Heaven on Earth can't last forever

Review-

This book held my interest from the start. I love Zoe! She has a lot to deal with in the book. Between having to care for her autistic sister, a drug addicted brother, and parents who are so consumed with caring for Abria they don't pay her much attention, it's no wonder she drowns herself in partying. Matthias and Zoe's love story is great. I wish Matthias would have been around more or at least showed how he felt about Zoe more. The ending was so unexpected too! I couldn't believe it!! This book is great! I cannot wait to read the next part!
Publisher~Grove Creek Publishing
My score: 5 STARS Loved the Book!
Reviewed by ~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)